Saturday, December 24, 2011

Marouane Chamakh "Make or Break"


Denied the striker Marouane Chamakh will leave Arsenal in the January transfer window next month. But he still had plans to leave Arsenal after failing to penetrate the core team for the Gunners.

Moroccan striker manager Arsene Wenger was imported from Bordeaux in 2010 and then to free status. Staying bring be an idol at Arsenal, Chamakh marginalized after losing it to compete with Robin van Persie and Gervinho.

The result, Carroll appeared on stage only once the Premier League this season. There are now leave the plan in the mind of this 27-year striker. But not in January later because Carroll wanted the focus to defend his country in the African Cup.

"I have an idea that I would finish this season at Arsenal. But in the months of May and June, I will see progress," said Carroll told Sud Ouest.

"I can not live with this situation continues. I am 27 years old, I am a competitor, I want to play, I received a lot of things here because of this job," he added.

"But I can not live like this forever. I will make a decision in the summer," said Carroll.

Then wanted to leave where? Carroll suggests going back to their home club, Bordeaux. But if Arsenal rumors also have a plan to exchange Carroll with Fulham striker Bobby Zamora.

"I'll weigh up the pros and cons. I always said if I go back to France, I would prefer to return to Bordeaux," he concluded.

football goal home bargains

woman football goal supporters
 football goal games