Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Per Mertesacker Can't Get No Satisfaction

Arsenal defender Per Mertesacker, revealed that he had difficulty adapting to the team and the Premier League game at the start of the season because of missed pre-season sessions. According to him, he's better now and hope that was allotted to play regularly to prove themselves.

Mertesacker from Werder Bremen Arsenal brought on 31 August. After Arsenal's 3-4 defeat of Blackburn Rovers, Mertesacker rated as purchases that are less precise.

But Arsene Wenger continues to give him confidence. Of the 15 matches that have been acted Arsenal in the Premier League, Mertesacker always play as a starter.

"I feel good, and I think it is the best. I need a little time to calm down and make transferku happen. My transfer occurs in a very close deadline, and the period it was difficult for me," said Mertesacker.

"I think, the world's best players in England. They are very strong, fast, and can not be compared to the Bundesliga. The quality of the same techniques, but the speed and physical strength are different."

"If you do not follow the pre-season session with the team, then it will be difficult for you. People think easily establish a connection with the club and his teammates, but it takes time. (Adaptasiku) the better and hopefully I continue to grow."

"Give me a chance to play this season, and you'll get a full picture of the personality and abilities as a football player," he said.

football goal home bargains

woman football goal supporters
 football goal games